Open Data Licence
LICENCE AND NOTICE
- Sport England disclaims warranties in respect of the Active Places Data, and limits its liability, in accordance with s.5 of the CC BY 4.0 Licence.
- You must always use the following attribution statement in any copies or modifications of Active Places Data to acknowledge the source of the information and, where possible, provide a link to this notice:
- Whilst Sport England has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that any personal data has been redacted and/or that no individuals are identifiable from any Active Places Data, you are advised before any use, copying or distribution of the Active Places Data to check that you are entitled to use any personal data included in the material you wish to use, copy or share.
- This licence does not apply to or grant any rights in respect of, the following:
- personal data including pseudonymous data in the Active Places Data;
- departmental or public sector organisation logos, crests and the Royal Arms except where they form an integral part of a document or dataset;
- military insignia;
- third party rights which Sport England is not authorised to license;
- information subject to other intellectual property rights, including patents, trade marks, and design rights; or
- identity documents such as the British Passport.
"Contains Data © Sport England"